Seed: USD 1 millón
Serie A: USD 3 millones
Serie B: USD 5.5 millones
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Cofundador y CEO en Leal | Fundador Impulse Travel | ¡Estamos contratando!
Cofundador & CEO Leal. Leal is the largest and fastest growing loyalty network in Colombia and Central America with over 700 participating brands. With a mission to turn every transaction into a relationship, Leal invests in digital technology that enables customer engagement. Leal uses data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions to help B2C companies interact with their consumers by providing them the necessary technology to compete in a digital world. Leal captures insights, retain customers, send highly targeted campaigns – and ultimately – build profitable long term relationships.
Fundador IMPULSE Travel. Built and grew the leading Tours & Activities platform in Colombia. Impulse connects travelers and local communities to put the power of tourism in the service of community-based projects that help them thrive.
• Awarded world’s most sustainable travel startup in 2019 by Booking.com and granted €400,000, the largest amount ever granted to a company by Booking, and €100,000 by Amazon.
• Consolidated the company as the leading supplier of tours, transfers and activities in Colombia for major global tourism players such as AMEX Travel, Expedia, GetYourGuide, Kayak, Lonely Planet, Viator (TripAdvisor Experiences), Veltra, among others.
• Led the continuous growth over 57% Y-o-Y (’08- ’19) of the company in sales and profitability.
• Awarded Best e-commerce Website in Colombia by the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications in 2015. Recommended by Lonely Planet in all of their South American and Colombia’s editions. Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence and Viator’s Top-Rated Supplier Distinction for the last 6 years.
Ejecutivo de Proyectos de Banca de Inversión Bancolombia
• Responsible for the origination and client coverage of companies and projects in the agribusiness, food and beverage, retail, pharmaceutical and tourism industries.
• Active team member in the planning, financial modeling and execution of M&A, project finance, and structured debt of Latin American companies. Several of the projects I significantly contributed to, were selected as the deal of the year by the specialized media and contributed to being selected by LatinFinance and Global Finance as the best investment bank in Colombia for six consecutive years.
• Provided guidance and support in the successful closing of 7 transactions ($ 4.8 Bn.) in Colombia and abroad, such as: sale of Arseg, property of Celsia, to Capital Safety Group for $ 55 MM, project finance of Jaguar 300 MW thermoelectric property of AEI Group in Guatemala for $ 350 MM, Ingenio Magdalena syndicated loan in Guatemala for $ 240 MM, acquisition of ING Group’s Latin American pension, insurance, and investment funds operations in 5 countries by Grupo Sura for $ 3.6 Bn., acquisition of American Franchising Corp (Helados Pops) by Grupo Nutresa for $ 110 MM, among others.
Analista de Proyectos de Banca de Inversión
Fechas de empleosept 2009 – jun 2011
Duración del empleo1 año y 10 meses
Executed research, financial modeling and pitches for M&A, DCM / ECM, project finance, and structured loans transactions.